We have implemented some demonstration examples of our technologies for you to try out. You will need to have Java installed or a Java enabled web browser. To get Java Runtime Environment (JRE) please download the relevant ‘flavour’ from this page.
Currently available online tryouts
- MarvinSketch and Calculator Plugins; for drawing structures and reactions and calculating various properties like pKa, logP, logD, charge, topology analysis, conformers etc. Full listing of calculations available are listed here and can be called from Marvin from the “Tools” menu
- MarvinSpace Applet; for visualizing macromolecules and surfaces
- Marvin via Web Start; choose the Marvin flavour via Web Start
- Instant JChem via Web Start; for working with and managing your structures and data
- JChem search; a selection of implementations for managing and searching structure databases
- JChem for SharePoint