October 9-10, 2017
San Diego, CA, USA
As a returning exhibitor at the conference, we compiled a hypothetical study for the poster session that aims to evaluate a software platform coping with the complexity of small molecule design (Marvin Live). The tool provides central management for innovative ideas and a framework to help track them. Decision support is based on predicted properties that:
- span phys-chem descriptors
- combine metrics like CNS MPO score
- use 3D overlay and modelling results conducted with KNIME
- and cross-check with available knowledge – i.e. collected from a variety of sources with rapid freedom to operate analysis and SAR by catalog, with ultra-fast searching of patent and compound catalog databases.
The study shows the potential evolution of a compound idea from a reference compound, to a synthesis candidate, through an example discovery project of 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 6 (HTR6) ligands.
About the conference:
Over 250 delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions
40 presentations and case studies focused on novel strategies and technologies for drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
4 Interactive Streams:
- Drug Discovery Innovation and Strategies, Enabling Technologies for Immuno-therapy, Autoimmune Diseases, Neuroscience & Oncology
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery, High Throughput Technologies and RNAi Screening
- Discovery Chemistry: Medicinal and Computational Chemistry
- Discovery Chemistry: Medicinal Chemistry and Novel Approaches to Drug Design
- 14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities
This event is co-located with the 2nd Annual Biomarkers USA Congress.