Our aim is to provide a forum where ChemAxon users and those new to ChemAxon can discuss certain cheminformatics topics and learn about use cases and challenges at different companies. For the attendees we will show some of the capabilities of our tools.
September 20 th, 2017 ~ 9.30 am – 3 pm, exact timing to be announced
The Trinity Centre
September 20 – Wednesday
- Efficient handling of chemical entities in databases (register, store and access)
- Advanced search engine for chemical structures and names
- Similarity searching of large (>100M) compound databases
- Controlled substance detection via web service
- Integrated tool for information-rich design sessions
- ChemAxon’s solutions on the web
If you have any questions, comments or requirements about the TechTalk, feel free to contact Gábor Apor.