ChemAxon will present its strategical roadmap and introduce its latest products (Plexus Suite, MadFast Similarity Search, ChemLocator, Biomolecule Toolkit, Marvin Live and more). User presentations from Otsuka Pharma, Kissei Pharma and Namiki Shoji will add a user perspective to the meeting.
September 14 th, 2017 ~ 1 pm – 6 pm
Fujitsu Kansai System Laboratory
September 14 – Thursday
- Ultra-fast structural search technology: MadFast Similarity Search, JChem PostgreSQL Cartridge
- New ChemCupid reagent retrieval system of Namiki Shoji and virtual compound retrieval system – relying on MadFast Similarity Search
- Reagent catalog database SMARTS
- ChemLocator which can search all documents from structure
- Structural transformation proposal system: Transformer Ver.2
- Marvin Live to provide a “place” of structural design
- JChem KNIME Extension by Infocom
If you have any questions, comments or requirements about the meeting, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.