Technical Support Forum Index
Technical Support Forum
Access ChemAxon scientists and developers here. For registration and login issues contact website support.
XML File missing style sheet
To watch this topic for replies  Register (enables digests) or give email address:
Reply to topic
    View previous topic :: View next topic    
tussey1illinois

Link to postPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 pmPost subject: XML File missing style sheet Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to get the web services up and running, and I have run into an error. The installation is fine, but when I try to access the services in the browser via http://localhost:8180/axis2/services/RelSearchWS?wsdl, I receieve the following error.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

followed by a file dump, starting with <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://webservice.jchem.chemaxon">

This happens for all services I try to access.

I have tried to troubleshoot it myself, but have hit a wall. This appears in both firefox and chrome.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04.

Thank you,

Ken

jlee

Link to postPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 amPost subject: Reply with quote

Ken,

This is not an error and this message shows on my browser as well. 

The wsdl (xml) file does not need any style information associated with it. The web services will work just fine. 

Jon

tussey1illinois

Link to postPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pmPost subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Okay, thank you Jon, perhaps I was under the impression that the services were browser "apps" I could point my browser to. 

Thank you.

Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

To watch this topic for replies   Register (enables digests) or give email address  
Jump to: