Junior / Mid level Service Reliability Engineer (SRE)
SRE team is looking for a DevOps engineer with passion for creating cutting edge technology for the life sciences industry in our friendly and comfortable office in Budapest.
Your tasks will be participating in
- Build and maintain a modern SaaS platform in a team
- Design and implement build pipeline and its platform with collaboration of developers
- Automating tasks with Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Maintenance of hosted services
Desired skills, experience and knowledge, the more the better
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Cloud deployment technologies
- Continuous integration & deployment (CI & CD)
- Jenkins, Gradle, Java, Groovy
- scripting languages
- Linux environment
- SaaS/Hosting/Cloud computing
- Willingness to pick up new technologies
- Flat company structure
- Well implemented scrum, you will have impact on the products from the first day
- Flexible working time
- Innovation days, Hackathons, other social events
- Use any OS of your choice
- Training package, ebooks, collaboration
If you would like to know more about the way we work, check out our Culture Guide here.
How to apply: Please send your CV and application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
ChemAxon is an equal opportunity employer.