Software Test Engineer
The BioEddie and Biomolecule Toolkit product team is looking for a Software Test Engineer to define test strategies, organize testing processes, and help optimize testing through creative test techniques and test automation.
This role demands close collaboration with the Product Owner and Business Analyst to understand the use cases of the product, and also with the Software Developers in order to build quality into the software during the development of a user story.
We are an agile team working closely together and contributing wherever we can, therefore we are looking for a team player who feels responsible for the product we build, ship and sell to our customers.
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks and tools in response to growing feature set to ensure High Quality software.
- Define strategy for testing and test optimization.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans, test suites and test cases.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Software Developers on test design and implementation, and evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing automated test frameworks and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in testing JAVA and JS based web applications and products.
- Experience in testing cloud applications with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with functional testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Experience with Agile, Lean and BDD methodologies and practices.
- Passionate about quality.
- Chemistry or molecular biology knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company.
- All advantages of a flat organization: you are self-organizing and autonomous.
- Training package: budget for off-site trainings and ebooks.
- Annual Hackathon and monthly Innovation day events.
- Recreation area (pool, table football, ping-pong) and playing corner for children.
- Possibility to sign up for "All you can move" membership.
How to apply
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com