Creating and designing compounds are highly important parts of any chemical research workflow, just like running calculations and predicting certain behavior or phys-chem properties. This session will be built around Marvin JS, Marvin Live and the connecting calculations and naming plugins. User talks in this session from (this list might be extended):
- Discngine – describes a use case of a large French cosmetics company, implementing Marvin JS.
- University of Prague – introducing their e-learning platform that integrated Marvin JS.
- Douglas Connect – speaking about a testing system to estimate skin sensitization potency, relying on ChemAxon calculators
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences – wrapping up the results of a long research based on our 2D and 3D screening methodologies
- Sprint Bioscience – summing up their experiences in working with Marvin Live