My Academic License
This is a human-readable summary of the ChemAxon Academic License conditions.
The ChemAxon Academic License is valid for:
Under the following conditions:
- for research purposes only
- single user — you
- scientific publication with citation required for renewal
- for teaching purposes only
- unlimited user — you and undergrads of your department
With the understanding that:
- eligibility — this license offer is only for academic organizations that grant an academic degree
- noncommercial — you may not use the software for commercial purposes or share the license or produced data with commercial entities
- attribution — any publications, presentations, etc… related to the provided license must cite ChemAxon (citation guide)
I am affiliated with a degree granting educational institution, but I don’t seem to be eligible for the academic license, because:
- — My research is for profit or funded by commercial entities OR
- — I would like to have access to shared, central or remote databases
How to obtain and maintain a ChemAxon Academic License?
- Register a chemaxon.com account, if you already have one, please log in
- Read the full version of the Academic License conditions
- Fill out the application form
- Your application will be reviewed – We may need additional details during the acceptance process.
- If your application was accepted, we notify you via email and you can download your license
- Download the software you need and install the license
- Maintain the accuracy of your application for renewal. Update your application:
- if any personal (email address) or organization details change
- if research area or teaching courses change
- inform us of implementations or scientific publications
If you're unsure about your eligibility, if your research project is partially commercial, if you need server licenses, drop us an email and we'll try to help you.