Speeding uptake, throughput and ROI by understanding and applying ChemAxon technologies
About Our Training Programs
ScopePrograms relevant to groups or specific roles with relevant scientific or technical bias. Can focus on a range of products or focus on agreed specific aspects of a single product. Courses can be re-run on major new product versions or extensions.
BuildWe build programs to suit you. Our applications scientists will work with you to define the aims, processes and functionality to be covered as well as an understanding of your workflows to ensure compliance and fast results.
MaterialsAll of our training programs include structured documentation which include step by step examples tailored to your processes or code examples most relevant to your platform and technology mix.
DeliveryWe can provide training at your site, across multiple sites and with virtual training courses via web conferences.
Example Training content
General Marvin Training
- Drawing basics: simple tools, group positioning, default templates
- Advanced drawing: Drawing a chemical reaction
- Performing structure-based calculations
- Drawing query structures
- Visualizing amino acid sequences in MarvinSketch & MarvinSpace
General JChem for Excel Training
- Basics of structure handling
- Creating SAR tables
- Virtual reaction library profiling
- Creating a small relational database from existing data
- Generating basic form views
- Searching a complex database
- Data visualization with IJC Viz
- Creating a virtual compound library within IJC using Reactor integration
- Generating form view for the virtual synthesis
- Data visualization and analysis of the virtual library through IJC and Spotfire
- Basics of Groovy Scripting in IJC
Creating a document library in Instant JChem
- Basic example use case: import document to Marvin View and export structures
- Advanced document library design with scripting in Instant JChem
- D2S usage with JChem for Excel
Design and analysis of virtual chemical compound libraries via using ChemAxon components through KNIME
Markush Technology for Patent Search Applications with Instant JChem
- Simple patent processing
- The chemicalize.org example
- Storage and search of Markush libraries in Instant JChem
- Markush generation and enumeration
- Advanced Markush query features
- Current technology in use: advanced form view building and usage in IJC
Many training tutorial videos and webinars are available at no cost in the library, some recent examples are loaded below but more are available, you can refine results by products and document type. Visit the library
Training materials in the library
It’s Your Turn!
For more information contact the team leaders below, or our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org